PH 2108: Specially designed for vibration areas such as motor homes (RV), cruise ships, yachts, passenger trains, buses with lavatories, portable lavatories, and tractor trailers with sink. One unit for all applications including commercial, industrial, residential and transport categories.
Residential Applications: Apartment complexes, homes, townhouses, condominiums, mobile and manufactured homes, tiny houses, new construction, bathroom / kitchen remodeling, ranches, barns, food trucks, etc.
No special electrical wiring or circuit breaker modifications required if an outlet is available nearby. Simply connect cold water supply to tank inlet fitting, connect outlet fitting hose to the faucet hot water fitting and when tank is full of water, connect power cord into standard 120 VAC outlet with 15 amp or more breaker.
- Yellow composite tank will not corrode and handles pressure up to 150 psi.
- Height: 12 inches | Diameter: 4 inches | Water Capacity: Over 1 Qt / About 1 liter
- Factory Temperature (adjustable): 120+/- 10°F for about 15 - 20 seconds
- Overheat sensor protection: >140°F / 60°C
- Blue LED Display & Magenta LED Heater On Lens on top cover shows Pwr/Htr on and off
- 120 vac 1500 watt with 3/8” compression fittings